Stylish Things   +  Unknown Designers

philolaos, gone but not forgotten
I LOVEwhen I "discover" someone who is AMAZING,who I never knew of before.Philolaosis one of those people.
Andy Beachfrom Reference Library(or "King of the Blogs" as I call him)very generously sent me a link to Philolaosbecasue he thought he was "right up my alley"Thanks Andy.
Phololaos sadly died this month.He was 87.Here is the final resultof all that hard work in the photo above with all the maquettesWater TowersValence, France1969-1971
Unbelievable right?Stainless steel sculptureLa Defense BuildingParisStainless steel gatesPrefecture of ChartresChartres, FranceFurniture and a sick hanging lamp.Sculpture for holding/hidingaTV!The man at workVolos, Greece1986Workshop built byPhilolaosBeautifulLoveKillerNot sure if this is a sinkor a shower/bath?Philolaos and his son Yorgo(Who Andy got all this info from)Late 70sHouse interior next to workshopYorgo in rocker1970sPHILOLAOS!!!!
More hereandhere