Stylish Things   +  Interiors

more psychedelic interiors from the 70s
Welcome back!Are these kids or adults?Looks like Barry Goldwater on the tube to me,must be kids.It that a tuba in the corner or are you just glad to see me?Can you spot the Tito Agnoli lamp?It's right in front of the painting of the...of the...it's by the bed.I miss reel to reels....The slab of glass on top of the radiatoras a shelf is a nice solution.Greg.org would love thatsatelloon vase.Say ahhhhh....Oh look!I don't remember them shooting my bedroom!How much for the Warhol printsyoung lady?There sure are a lot of bedrooms in this post.Here's another one!Have a field day with this one Dr. Freud.Horses, a lamp shaped like a snake, and a brass band....Love the old bug sprayer.I always wanted to collect those.Oh look!They shot my living room too!The beginnings of the"High Tech" look.How do these Apartamessoimages keep getting in here!Hammocks inside never madeany sense to me.The floor is a very hard place to land.What's going on here?Idols in cave nooks?Sexy blond?Another hammock!Oh yeaaaaahPar-taaaayDig that mirror in the cave ceiling.Oh yeaaaah.....