Stylish Things   +  women artists

valentine schlegel: modernist french potter
Valentine Schlegelc. 1955
OH HEY!You still look at this blog?I know I don't!It's been like almost 7 weeks since I last posted,totally a record.I guessInstagramkilled the Blogger Star....


Oh well,let's see how long it takes for my next post, but in the meantimecheck out the AMAZING work ofValentine Schlegel.I love her work and just found out about it.(Or am I forgetting a World of Interiors articlefrom a few years ago?)I will have to dig for that....Oh yeah, and if you ever find any please sell it to me!!!Valentine Schlegelc. 1955Valentine Schlegelc. 1955Valentine Schlegelc. 1955Valentine Schlegelc. 1955Valentine Schlegelc. 1955Valentine Schlegelc. 1955Valentine Schlegelc. 1955Valentine Schlegelc. 1955Valentine Schlegelc. 1955