Stylish Things   +  Art

which made me think of african masks....
Something tonight made me thinkof African masks....Not sure where the thought came from,but it was from somewhere very nice...because I loveAfrican masks.I would have to say that I hate Westernmasks of any kind.I loath Halloween,and the people that love putting on masksat that time.Hate.(Sorry my Halloween loving peeps.)But masks of a reason,of a time, of a place,of a culture...Like.My buddy Adam Fussand his gallery in Aspen,the Baldwin Gallery,made this beautiful little catalog for a show he had of his photogramsof mostly African masks.They are so beautiful,sometimes MUCH more beautifulthan the masks themselves,and I must say, this catalog is a gem.So here it is,down and dirty non-editedlate-night postTerrior style....Enjoy!Jesus,2005?Time flies when you are on a magic carpet ride....
Buy a copyhere