Stylish Things   +  yves klein

man crush: yves klein
Yves KleinShortly before his death....1962
It's been a while since we had a goodman crusharound here.Yves Klein, what can I say about poor Yves....I've been obsessed with him forever,weird how I have kept that to myself for the past2 1/2 years here on MONDOBLOGO. Very little Yves, but lots of him all in me....(oh behave....)Yves Klein and Rotraut UeckerParis1961Yves KleinMaking "Fire Paintings" at the Centre d'Essais du Gaz de FranceParis1961Yves Klein1961Madman....Yves Klein"Le Globe est Blue"c. 1961Yves and Claude PascalNice1951Yves Klein's handpainted shirt1948Yves Klein and fellow madmanJean Tinguelypreparing for their joint exhibition"Vitesse pure stabilité monochrome"1958Yves Klein Working on an "Anthropometry"Parisc. 1961Yves Klein Working with a model making a "Shroud Anthropometry"14 rue Campagne Premiere.ParisFebruary 17, 1960Yves KleinMarch 17, 1961Yves Klein and my man Lucio Fontanaat the Galerie Rive DroiteParisOctober 11, 1960Yves KleinMaking "Fire Anthropometries " at the Centre d'Essais du Gaz de FranceParisJuly 19, 1961God I love this picture... the concentration, the cigarette, and of course the model....Yves Klein and Rotraut Ueckerat La CoupoleParisNovember 9, 1961Yves KleinAge 1Yves KleinFourth dan Black Belt in Judo1960Yves Klein Regalia of the Knights of Saint SebastianYves Klein1961Yves Kleinc. 1961Yves KleinDirecting the making of"Imprints".1960
Also looking awfully "Scarface"....Yves Klein1960I know how it feels Yves,well, not yet....

All images fromhere.