Stylish Things   +  Interiors

where were you in '72 ?
I rarelygo to the flea market anymore.Kinda stupidsince I find something every timeI go,and live literally 2 minutes away.I just burnt out on it.Still,I kinda hate to go.(The 25th St. NYC one, out-of-town markets don't bug me as much.)Anyway,I found this book today:"Living for Today"byKaren Fisher.Karen was the Decorating EditorforCosmopolitan Magazinein the70s.See where this is going????I would find sleeping in here a bit hard....Doing lines of coke?No problem.Maybe that's the point!Oh my,very Apartemesso.This shot doesn't do this double page spreadANY justice.This looks like fun!!!This is not a little boys bedroom,ora kids dentist office,it is some lucky duck's living room!In a decorating bind?Race cars and plastic fruit work every time.How'd this get in here?And this?Ah! More like it....Better....Wow, this bathroomlooks just like a Tom Wesselmann right?I find this room a bit disturbing....for so many good reasons.Love the round fireplace.Keep the topless cut-out, lose the manekin.Me like.Is that a paper dress on the bed?What the hell is this room for?Oh,this is on a space ship...it all make sense now....
That's all for tonight,part 2 tomorrow....