Stylish Things   +  San Francisco

michael boyd's "re:visions" at hedge
My buddy Michael Boydhas an amazing show up at Hedge Gallery in San Francisco.It's just been extended through Feb. 22so you still have plenty of time to see it.Michael brings his unique vision to these pieceswhich he says were "designed to blend seamlessly with vintage in my interior projects…" There is a catalog too, so I'd callHedgeand get one if I were you,they only printed 500 copies…. Install shots from Hedge.The "Sting Ray"stool in MB's apartment in San Fran.Love the cork floors in there… The bronze "Bat" chair is sick…I think Carlo Mollino would be proud."Hawk" stoolThis is my favorite piece in the collection,the "Hawk" chair."Hammerhead" chair"Tortoise" stoolPLANEfurniture in situat Farmshop Restaurant, Marin, California.Design by Commune."Arrowhead" chair"Block" stool"Arrowhead" side chair in Corian.
More on the showHERE
More on Boyd Design HERE
And more MONDOBLOGOposts on Michael and Gabbyand PLANEfurnitureHEREHEREHEREandHERE