Stylish Things   +  my lame ass

lame, lamer, and lamest....
That's me,wait, not the picture,but the lamo one.Seriously, I have been soooo bad about blogging.I travel all over the world and everywhere I go people I have never met say to mehow much they loveMondoblogo.Every time I hear that,I feel guilty,but not guilty enough to start blogging regularly again.I know why,it's absolutelyInstagram.Instacrack provides a quick and painless way to share somethingI find interesting in literallyseconds instead of hours.Well, maybe not hours plural,but I would say one of my good blog poststakes me at least an hour,a great one way longer.That's a lot of time when you are jugglingand trying to enjoyother things in your life.(like Instacrack)So, I have to find some sort of happy medium.I don't want Mondoblogo to die,but in order to save it I need to quit InstaCRACK,(which for obvious reasons I can't)ORI could make my Mondoblogo posts a bit shorter, say instead of scanning and editing 20-30 photosI could do one or two,maybe just post an announcement of the new show I just saw or the weird new magazine I just boughtin Paris.I know I am just thinking out loud here,but I want Mondoblogo to live on,and in order for it to do thatsomething really does have to change, and I have to adapt.Which I am promising here I will.So until then,thanks for looking and reading,and I promise I will be better in the future,think of it as Mondoblogolite,that or you can just follow me on Instagram!!!