Stylish Things   +  Art

over it....
The above digitally captured moment was the best part
of my day today. A real fuckin' beach in Manhattan!(Can you find the olde skool garbage can?Also ignore the fact that you would be arrested if you actually accessed the above trash can or sandy shore....)The fact that this is my favorite moment is saying a lot in a day filled with "best" moments.When I took this photo via Instagram,(which yes I am still obsessed with, but thank god there was no service for thecreative types in on Pier 94, the Apple/ATT maelsrom was too much for thenetwork, so no image sharing for thepeople who didn't pay 225+ a day for "broadband" access, whatever the fuck that means. ANYWAY......................The above photo was the best part of my day and I am thankful for the littlegood bits that rise to the surface duringtimes that aren't the best. I don't wear my heart on my sleeve, but sometimes I thinkit would be much easier if I did, as I strive to be a better person in this life. I can be,a person I don't want to be, someone I think is better, but isn't. And for thosepeople I hurt along the way, while figuring this all out,I am sorry,but I swear to god I am doing my best.

Someone please shoot me now....