Stylish Things   +  rare books

all ed ruscha's artist books together for the first time???
Ed Ruscha"Twentysix Gasoline Stations"1962
Ok, you probablyknow by now I have had a major"Man-Crush" onEd Ruscha for years.Remember this post?Anyway, I started thinking of his artists books tonight,and wondered if there was definitive list ofall the books he had designed.So the Googling and "stealing" began....This is the best I could come up with.Please let me know if I missed something.There are some grey areas.I included only books thatEd designed himself (or occasionally with someone else).Portfolios,such as "Stains"that many people include as one of his"books",I have not, because it seems more of a portfoliothan a book.Same goes for "Country Cityscapes".Ditto for exhibition catalogs,UNLESS,he designed them.This gets tricky too.I am SURE I missed things, so please let me know and I willadd them (or subtract them) if I feel they fit the criteria.Thanks!Ed Ruscha"Various Small Fires"1964Ed Ruscha"Some Los Angeles Apartments"1965Ed Ruscha"Every Building on the Sunset Strip"1966(I have a first edition copy of this a dear friend gave to me years ago. Thanks Jim!)Ed Ruscha"Thirtyfour Parking Lots"1967Ed Ruscha"Billy"(Catalog for an exhibition of works by Billy Al Bengston)1968Ed Ruscha"Royal Road Test"(With Mason Williams and Patrick Blackwell)1967Ed Ruscha"Business Cards"1968Ed Ruscha"Nine Swimming Pools and a Broken Glass"1968Ed Ruscha"Crackers"1969Ed Ruscha"Real Estate Opportunities"1970Ed Ruscha"Babycakes with Weights"1970Ed Ruscha"A Few Palm Trees"1971
Ed Ruscha"Records"1971Ed Ruscha"Dutch Details"1971Ed Ruscha"Colored People"1972Ed Ruscha"Edward Ruscha (Ed-werd Rew-shay) Young Artist"(Catalog for an exhibition at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts)(With Gus Foster)1972Ed Ruscha"Catalog for Documenta 5"(Those are ants spelling out the 5.)1972Ed Ruscha"Hard Light"(With Lawrence Weiner)1978Ed Ruscha"ME and THE"2002Ed Ruscha"OH / NO"2008Ed Ruscha
"On the Road"
2011
(Not sure how I missed this $10,000.00 book.
Thanks Jian Wei Lim!)Ed Ruscha"Dirty Baby"(With Nels Cline and David Breskin)2011