Stylish Things   +  Miami 2011

bucky fuller takes miami
Well,I am back in NYC from MIA.Being in MiamiIS like being missing in action....So, I am going to be sorting thoroughthe almost 900 photos I took(yes, those are counting all the drunken cloud shots Clemens)and will be postingMiami all week....First up,More from the Buckminster Fuller double bill:"Architecting the Future:Buckminster Fuller and Norman Foster"(Is architecting a word? Must be, Sir Norman said it....)Right turnThe ButtLeft turnIt certainly is streamlined.The recreation is really kinda unbelievable.Like time traveling but without the Delorean.Simple yet beautiful interior.No frillsSide butt,almost as good as side boob,which I saw A LOT of in Miami.I think South Beach is a bra free zone.There is the Fly's Eye again.Together again after so many years!All we were missing was Bucky....:(That security guard looks like:1. Jonah Hill2. He is going to break my camera.The exhibit in the shipping container had someamazing shots of the construction process.I should have taken more."Architecting the Future: Buckminster Fuller and Norman Foster"Buckminster Fuller1895-1983Love you Bucky!
More of Bucky's car and dome on MONDOBLOGO HEREandHERE