Stylish Things   +  rare books

nathan silver's adhocist chair
"Adhocist Chair"Nathan Silver1968Collection Victoria and Albert MuseumLondon
This was my favorite piece of furnitureat the"Postmodernism: Style and Subversion 1970-1990"exhibition at the V&A.Anyone know where I can get one?Anyone wanna make me one??Not much out there about the chair maker,Nathan Silver.I did just order his book"Lost New York".We'll see if that opens any other doors....I would orderthe above book,but it's a bit pricey at$806.54....
More on the book from T MagazineHERE.This is the back cover:Pretty weird,I might have to by the "cheap"ex-library copy for $222...
Oh!Check this out as I continue to Google it up,Mr. Silver left a comment:Nathan,are you still out there?Will you make me one?Wanna have a show of them at Mondo Cane???That would be FUN!
Related post here....