Stylish Things   +  magazines

apartamento #08 is in my house!
I got my hot little handson a copy ofApartamento #8!I think it is only one Statesideso far.Mr. Sauce Blogsmuggled one back for me.Well, she's letting meborrow it.Beggars can't be choosers!Marcelo's Krasilcic's place"Strangers in Paris"Beda Achermann's Mollino chairs.(The one on the left, are you kidding me! You suck Beda!)More Beda nose bluesAthena Currey's ApartamentoFaye Toogood's mantleNathalie Du Pasquier's ApartamentoUlrich Lamsfuss's place"A View of the Room"A conversation between me, Rafael Cardenasand Alexander Heminway.Pablo and Veronica's classic Apartamento pad.My great friends Brian and Elizabeth'shome shot by moi.Valentine Fillol-Cordier's casa
Looks for copies here in the USA soon.It's a killer issue, the best yet if you ask me!Order and subscribe here:APARTAMENTO
(Thanks to Marco and the crew for letting me be a part of such a cool thang!)