Stylish Things   +  Pin-Up Magazine

pin-up magazine & artek throw a party
I went to the PIN-UP Magazineand Artek launch party at the great space atGasser & Grunerttonight with my new pal Scott from Revel in.LOVED the raw, raw ground floor space and basement of the Shigeru Ban"Metal Shutter Houses".JESUS, enough with the links already....This is some art by Doug Jeck.Funny.Well, I found it funny.Doug did you want me to laugh?I think so.The space was great.Can't you tell?Really, it was. I love this raw look.Not over it just yet.(No Carl, I did not just pee on the wall.That was the horse....)Jesus and Buddha on a boat.There was a falcon in there too.Bad picture.Really doesn't do it justice.Seriously.No, I mean it.Really.See Buddah?He's laughing just like I was.Raw ceiling.Fresh photographer.Scott and I started to get a complex because we were the only people in therethat weren't asked to have our photo taken.Scott took that as a good sign.I took it as a sign that I should have showered.These Rebecca Morgan pieces werecreepy silly cool.Not sure what is going on here...Looks like kitty is thirsty?Don't pee over spilled milk?Drinking, texting and getting some "rays"from the Bright Lights.Hey! Who painted all the Aalto chairs white?With champagne: meWithout champagne: ScottHey! Who brought the horse???(Told you it wasn't me Carl.)