Stylish Things   +  Art

last of the summer's random shots....
I totally agree... sometimes....The NYC entrepreneurial spirit.Smells like entrepreneurial spirit.I know the feeling....Big Black BagWild City DingoCarefulTake it backOlde SkoolTrippin'Chillin'Rooftop 4th of July party prep.The light show before the light show.Showtime!Addicted....I want me sum of dat!Devil beating his wifeDuckmanWhale on Wheels1911 vs 2011Swimming HoleSummer driveWanna touch my Hedgehog?RIP Bear....More spirit....The devil is in the architectural details.Ever heard of it?Where have all the bankers gone?Man ChairDora down!Bering downRudolph is gonna sue!Giant Rasta Banana ManPeople EaterRed on RedHaircut and and a fuck.Monster on a MonsterFistful of DreadsMammy Jam CamGrazing shot....This guy wasn't so lucky....Spirit Bag25th Street Yarn BombCrybaby!The old In and Out.Don't do it!I told you not to do it!!!Destruction....Total umbrella annihilation....Sleeping?I don't think so.Summer yum!Summer Street Treat!Why?Perfect solutionAlien InvasionRIP bearTotally inappropriate fisherman.Urban fishing?Last Days of Summer... I'm gonna miss 'em....