Stylish Things   +  photographers

jeannette barron goes fishing with john
Francesco Clemente
I just discoveredJeannette Montgomery Barronin of all placesThe New York Social Diary.Don't ask why I was looking there....Anyway, I love these portraits!John WatersMore on John soon....George CondoDig that Eames Screen.Matt Dillon and Dennis HopperRobert MapplethorpeRyuichi SakamotoBarbara JacobsonRelated post hereWilliam S. BurroughsNYC1985Cindy ShermanNYC1986Rainer Fetting and DesmondNYC1984Raminstein Brothers indeed!Bianca JaggerWillem DafoeJulian SchnabelGotta love him or hate him,no in between....Enzo CucchiGreatJean-Michel Basquiat and Andy WarholFrancesco ClementeNYC1981This reminds me of"Le Samourai"my favorite movie of all time!Related post here.Keith HaringNYC1985John LurieI loved The Lounge Lizards!And "Down by Law", "Stranger Than Paradise",and of course"Fishing with John"