Stylish Things   +  Martino Gamper

mondoblogo interviews martino gamper
The good folks atBad Day Magazineasked me to interview Martino Gamper.Little did they know what they were getting themselves into!I had never interviewed anyone before.But, thankfully,Eva Michon, the Editor in Chief, has the patience of Job,and walked me through thetechnical details of interviewing someonetransatlantically.(Eva insisted that it be a live interview, not anemailed question and answer deal.)So,in case they don't have Bad Day Magazine at your local bookstore,here is my interview,but you should go out and buy or order a copybecause there are other amazing peopleinterviewed for this issue:Mike Mills, who is also the cover boy,David Shrigley, Tomi Ungerer,my favorite, Tauba Auerbach,Steven Shearer, and Andrew Kuo.Enjoy!Bad Day Magazinebuy your copyhere!See more Gamperhere!