Stylish Things   +  shows

"live" blogging from nada hudson
We headed back up to Hudsonfor the NADAshow at the Basilica.Great show and great building!Since I am "live" blogging,you will have to do your own research onwhose art I have shown,or just get up here and check it out,it's well worth the trip!I kept coming back to this piece....The walls in this place are so beautiful.Hand beaded AK-47sBest bathrooms in Hudson.Visitors from the City like us!Country CousinsArt? Not art?I love this building.Dwayne describing a painting of a peeing monkey.BEAUTIFUL DAY!Stretch limo?Nope, VIP Lounge!Friends with You is EVERYWHERE!Beaver ArtThis was better in person.This thing was perfect on this floor.FrontBack(I like the back better. Is that bad?)Chairs in the performance space.Video from the "Upstate Olympics".It was hilarious!Not sure what these girls were up to,dancing?Have I mentioned I like the building?OH YEAH!!!
Get your butt on the train and get up HERE!
Even more from
ARTINFO....