Stylish Things   +  photographs

black mountain college portraits
Hazel Larsen Archer
My love of Hazel Larsen Archer continues tonight with a group of 25 portraitsshe shot during her time as a studentat Black Mountain College.Enjoy....Josef AlbersAnni AlbersRuth Asawa(Wow, I guess weaving with metalIS as hard as it looks....)John CageWilliam de KooningDelores FullmanTrude GuermonprezShoji HamadaRay JohnsonRay JohnsonWilliam JosephNick MuzenicAndrew DatesCharles OlsonRobert Rauschenberg(I want his shirt, and his smile....)M.C. RichardsBen ShahnJoan StackSue Weil with Robert Rauschenberg(I'll take that shirt too Bob....)Albert Williams LeviPaul WilliamsMarguerite WildenhainCornelia WilliamsBucky Fuller(I love what Carl Auböck IV said about this picture:"..love bucky getting it straight..")
Related postshereherehereandhere