Stylish Things   +  homes

dealer's choice?
Alexander Stütz GalleryAlexander StützBerlin
There is a new book out on antique dealers homes called"Dealer's Choice".It's pretty good,but I was surprised how much work ittook to come up with 15 shots I liked.Most of the places seem too, too,over thought maybe?Trying too hard? I don't know,but the more I looked the less I liked.Another bummer is that most of the homes I had seen before in otherpublications,definitely over half, maybe more like 75%.I wanted fresh, and I got stale.It's still worth checking out, but I'm not sureif I would recommend buying it.David Gill GalleriesDavid GillLondonGalerie Patrick SeguinPatrick SeguinParisGalerie Patrick SeguinPatrick SeguinParisGalerie Patrick SeguinPatrick SeguinParisGalerie Patrick SeguinPatrick SeguinParisMagen GalleryApril and Hugues MagenNew YorkMagen GalleryApril and Hugues MagenNew YorkMagen GalleryApril and Hugues MagenNew YorkBlackman CruzAdam BlackmanLos AngelesBlackman CruzAdam BlackmanLos AngelesAxel VervoordtAxel and may Vervoordt 's-Gravenwezel BelgiumGalerie Saint JacquesDaniel Suduca and Thierry MerillouToulouseAsli TunicaAsli Tunica and Carl VercauterenIstanbulHedge GallerySteven VolpeSan Francisco