Stylish Things   +  shows

marc newson @ gagosian
As you can see,I am back in action.Cold/flu/immune disruptionhas been downgraded to a tropical wave.
Feeling MUCH better!First thing I did was head over to Gagosian to see the Marc Newson"Transport"show.It was GREAT.But I am such a boy,and have always had a man crush on Marc....Even still,who can make and exhaust look so sexythese days?It even looks good from behind....(Easy boys....)Very good.Everyone knows thiscute little bugger.But I had never before seen it in the flesh....It lives up to its reputation.So cool.Cars have STARTED to get a tiny bit cuter,but this concept car is11 years olddude.GET WITH IT FORD!Personal Jet PackYes,that is correct.Can you imagine?The landing gear folds up and you fly horizontally.Want to go to space anyone?Climb aboard....Take a seat....And get ready to blow your mind!(And your budget!)This bike seems soBORING after that.So does this nickel surfboard.The workmanship on all of this stuffwas beyond flawless.Oh yeah,there was a boat there too.SexyVeryHappen to have 1.28 million?It could be yours.They are making 22.I'm not even kidding when I say that seemslike a bargain.What did the last Lockheed chaise go for?For someone like me,(Anal Virgo Freak)shit like this kills me.No teak here, just polished phenolic textile composite.Your deck hands will be relieved.....