Stylish Things   +  Interiors

need a decorator? rich? like modern? is it 1980? this is who you would hire....
Ward Bennettandagoat.I've always loved anythingbyWard. This just confirms my feelings.Joe D'UrsoJoe is still around and doing great interiors.This is as close toindoor/outdoorliving as weEast Coasters will ever really get.Juan MontoyaWe see Juan all the time,charming man.I wonder what that box at the end of the bed is for?Juan?Who are these guys?Tessa Kennedy and Michael SumnerNever heard of them... but would certainly like to!Their interiors are great!Love this.Maybe it's just the 20 foot ceilings....Again, who?Why it's Robert Bray and Michael SchaibleGood work fellers.Ditto.I'm a little afraid to ask what happened toa lot of these guys.It has been 30 years,and it was the 80s....Sir John DickinsonThis interior is so calm and nice.Carla Venosta?Not bad.Too bad for the unfortunate view.Tuscany is so ugly that time of year....Nice lamps though.Jay SteffyGet ready....Jay!Who da thunk it of you?All I have to say is WoW!Gae AulentiSo you thought all she did was famous lamps?Wrong.This is my personal favorite.I'm putting moving into a 14th centuryItalian monastery on my list of thingsto do after seeing this shot.Eric "Mr. Cardigan" JacobsonGood job Eric.What is that polka dot painting?Antony RedmileScary....Even scarier...but I like it....
(Thanks to Erica Brown for her book "Interior View — Design at Its Best".)