Stylish Things   +  Walks

today's walk: 25th & 7th to 54th & park & back
Go Anna!Hum....Wonder what "David" does for a living....This thing is8 feet tall.And someone paid to have it cast....What year is it?This was in a sewing machine repairshopin the 30s near 6th.OkSassy!Big DaddyEdgar Brandt@34th and MadisonMineral ShopMy personal favoritebuildingin NYC.Grand Central StationPool/Ceiling/Sky@GCSJulian Schnabelin the Met Life Building.(NO PHOTOS! Said the guard....)No, I did not see Snoopy.Pencil Headin theWaldorf AstoriaAh, geometry!Jeff Koon's"Ballon Dog"in the lobby of the Seagram Building.Love me someMies van der Rohe!Tea Cartin Brasserie.Philip Johnson design???I'm MELTING!!!!Hello Kitty!I loveTom Sachs.Furniture in the Lever House.Not sure if this is a later additionor restoredGordon Bunshaft.(Love that name....ummm Bunshaft....)MonolithicMoMa the HumanityUrbanuflageDid George Bush have his own line of condoms?I DON'T think so!OH the HUMANITY!Can you spotmeon the live Forever 21JumboTron?Finally,a place for my eyes to rest....