Stylish Things   +  sculpture

the greatest city on earth....
I was at my sister's wedding today at City Hall (not what you think)
and while
watching my niece, she went running towards"5 in 1"the Tony Rosenthal sculpture I posted less than 36 hours before.As we go closer to it I saw something was going on....Wait, this can't be....No f-ing way!There was a crew of guys working on it!RESTORING IT!
Unbelievable....The woman taking pictures wasin charge.I tried to find out when she hadgotten the orders tostart restoring it,but she kept dodging myquestion....It was just so weird,one day I am bitchingabout it onMONDOBLOGO,and the next they are working on it.It kinda freaked me out.I'm sure MONDOBLOGOhad nothing to do with it,but still....So"5 in 1"(I found out from the lady that it was meant to represent the 5 boroughscoming together as one city. Fitting, no?)So thanks Mr. Mayor Bloomberg!Thanks fellow taxpayers!This will be money well spentfor a great sculpture,in one of the greatest cities on Earth,New York F-ing City!