Stylish Things   +  weird

more hillbilly architecture
I love shit like this!Man, if you got a trailer, why build a whole house?You only need a half a house+your trailer.I would LOVEto own this thing.I wouldn't do anything to itother than clean thatcreepy stuffout of the front windows.I meanCOME ON!This thing is almost(well, not really)as nice as the Breuer Wolfson House.(More on that later.)It kinda looks likethey pulled the trailer into the carportand thenthe house and trailermerged.I like the trailer windows.The faded blue is nice too.This is the back door,or the front doorif you prefer a yin and yang,69 type-o-thang going on withyour trailer/houselifestyle.All normal and shit from this angle.
But a surprise isawaiting right around thecorner....More yin and yangand the creepystuff in the window.Here's to Hillbilly Ingenuity!!!!