Stylish Things   +  shows

make yourself at home, or ELSE!
Once again, a cool exhibition/show smacks me upside my head while justwalkin' alonglike a dope, slurping my venti iced black tea (unsweetened [no classic], no water) and getting a sunburn on my neck."Make Yourself at Home" encourages just that, with a sweet and sour surrealist twist.
Wallpaper by Rob WynnePillows by Sean MellynCouch by Kwangho LeeThere were no gallery labels, which I really liked.Some of the art I recognized, some I didn't,but it was nice not to know,and just experience.
Sculpture by Meghan BoodyGet INTO it....
Sculpture by Jill LevineI just noticed the wallpaper....
Photograph by Max SnowVase by Brian HuntWallpaper by Francesco SimetiSilver Stick by James NaresThe top one looks pissed.
Turtle Lamp by Tom SachsThis is what I look like dancing...
Nude Dude by Carlton DeWoodyand golfing...
Tiger Gator by Carlton DeWoodyand when I am cold...
Teddy Jacket by Sebastian Errazurizand on a pic-nic with my pet squirrel...See him there in the back left?
Four headed robot and squirrel by Alex Rickard

Here he is!His name is Toby.Loved this.I have an idea who it is,but I'm not sure.Why do I like that feeling so much?
Suspicious package by Michael St. JohnLove.Want to buy.Wonder if D.Y. trades?
Tree by Dustin YellinThis is EXACTLY what is wrong with me.
Yes/No Shelves by Casey NeistatWeirdly,or maybe not so weirdly,this one one of my favorite pieces.It was creepy weird and sweet and soothing,allat thesametime.
Mattress Fountain by David DeutschLove.There was some interesting"art"furniture in the show too.
Moose Chair by AnonymousLove me some M. L.I almost bought one at his last show.
Bronze Chair by Max LambMore from the P. J. roster.
Corner Chair by Kwangho LeeNice.
Red Chair by Mary HeilmannOk.
Corrected Table by William StoneJeff Koons Bowl by Steve KeisterCool.
Folding Table by Jason ReppertVery cool.Even cooler.Coolest.
Chair by Steven HollCan't not take a pic of a cactus in a cool pot now can I?
Cactus Pot by Steve KeisterOne of these would be perfect for my parent's garden.The gnome I gave them could take it to visitus back in NYC.
Spaceships by Ionel Talpazan7 Eleven GalleryMake Yourself At HomeOpen until June 6th169 Tenth Avenue
See gallery directors Caroline Copley, Genevieve Hudson-Price or Sabrina Blaichmanif you have any questions.
Be there or GO HOME!