Stylish Things   +  italian design

i heart italian drawings from the 40s
I recently got this book on The Pig and unlike a lot of times,I was pleasantly surprisedwhen it arrived."Arredatori Contemporani"1949The photographs are great, but it was these drawingsthat head each artist's chapterthat really got me excited.The one above is byArch. Paolo BuffaArch. Gian CaseFabrizio ClericiOnly non-architect in the bunch.Arch. Cesare Lacca(I did not know he was a architect.)Arch. Giulio MinolettiI had a pair of these chairs once.Arch. Carlo MollinoThe best.Arch. Renzo MongiardinoI love how the top chair is beckoning the rest, to bed I guess!Arch. Ico Luisa ParisiTeamworkArch. Pippo PestalozzaArch. Gio Ponti2nd BestArch. Carlo Enrico RavaArch. Ettore Sottsass jun.He would have been 32.Arch. Guglielmo UlrichHere are facsimiles of all theirsignatures.I didn't include the 2 Franco's drawingsbecause they weren't so hot.Ho hum Francos.Sottsass's is amazing!Here is the cover.It's worth finding....Ciao!