Stylish Things   +  Spring

spring is sprungin' in chelsea
Jessie has a green thumb, and I love plants, but travel so much that I even kill cactus!But no more!Spring has sprung, and we got a whole load of new plants yesterday.Love it!Most are succulents, but not all, and if that doesn't say commitment I don't know what does!This is a Tiger Elephant Ear Plant.This is a miniature or midget Palm Tree.This is one is a little bit sad, but pretty, kinda like Lindsay Lohan.Love me a good Green Stone from Asia Plant.Lindsay's less drug addled better half.This is a Spikey So And So.I can't remember the common name of this one, but the scientific name is Misterius MossiusHeart Leaf PlantThis is a Bug Plant.Dancer PlantCan you spot me in this one?This isn't really a plant, it's an alien.But experts call it the Old Man with that One Creepy Long White Whisker PlantThis is a group home for a bunch of trouble makers!Ok, these are actually just flowers, but they BEGGED me to be included!HAPPY SPRINGO!